Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my Lightly used 2013 Kryptek Gear -Stuff is great just lost weight and too big now

$350 for Set: all Large Highlander Pattern (Want to sell all as set)

- Kryptek Dalibor Pants
- Kryptek Dalibor Jacket
- Cerdic II Hoodie
- Krypton Gloves

The Dalibor Lightweight Softshell provides exceptional protection from the elements for the active user. The Dalibor is the go-to layering option when it is necessary to balance temperature fluctuation with levels of exertion. Water resistant, exceptionally durable, and field tested for over two years in the Alaska wilderness;

http://www.kryptekstore.com/Dalibar-Lightweight-Soft-Shell-Jacket-Highlander-P95.aspx

- water resistant
- stretch fabric
- low profile waist adjustment system
- suspender compatible
- knee pad pockets
- articulated knees
- weight 23.4oz

Attachments

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Ooh I'm just a bit too big, good luck. Shouldn't take too much to sell

·
chinagreen
596 Posts
If you decide to split up, I would be interested in everything except the pants. Large pants will not fit me. Thanks -chinagreen

·
Registered
228 Posts
Just wondering what size you are and how the large fit you. I am 6'2" and 215. Would I be able to layer a primaloft vest under the jacket?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am 5' &" 175 and ez room for primaloft, sleeves are narrow so it might be better to go XL, you might give Kryptek a call or Cabela's

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Hybrid, I am close to your size and actually go with xxl for a bit more room. Xl fits but I'd check the xxl

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.