Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 438 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are three weeks from opener so I figured let's get some minnesota trail cam/kill pics or anything you got that MN based. Hopin we can keep this goin and get some nice deer this year!!! Thanks for you time!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Super excited that I got drawn for the Shorewood sharpshooter hunt. Anybody here ever done the metro hunts. Good luck to everyone this year. Hopefully I will have a kill pick in a couple of weeks to contribute to this thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haven't done any metro hunts. was gonna do crow hassen when I lived in st Michael. Got access to a farm in the belle plaine/Jordan area a few years ago and didn't really put much time into it. put cameras out last year and found out that the place is crawling with good bucks. took a nice doe with my shotgun last fall didn't see any of the bucks. found a neighbors bait pile when tracking the doe!!! Gonna put a stop to that [email protected]*T this year!!! Oh one more thing. while tracking doe and noticing bait pile realized I was on his camera "had permission form previous owner to track" wouldn't you know new owner/lease stops me the next weekend in drive and brings up me on camera near his PROTEIN blocks!!! he was scared S-less!

·
impatiently waiting
1,534 Posts
My number 1 this year. sorry for the pic of the comp screen, i know i know, i hate them too, but the pic is on a different computer and i didnt have time to do anything except snap a pic of the screen...

Purple Organism Tree Forest Illustration

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
This is the best I've gotten on the camera so far...
Black White Darkness Black-and-white Deer

·
Registered
806 Posts
Here is the one I am after. Here is the trail cam pic.....but he blew up after this pic was taken. I snuck up to a bean field and laid eyes on him about two weeks ago...and he is a giant. (I know that is relative, but for me upper 140's to 150's is big)

·
Banned
11,757 Posts
Next weekend is the big weekend 1 plot gets planted in winter rye and the other gets a partial seeding of rye. Both will be fenced off and irrigated till mid October. Will double the feeding sites and add apples to the mix hopefully it holds the deer till the fence comes off

·
Registered
10,928 Posts
Haven't checked my camera yet. Will post anything worthwhile if there is anything worthwhile.

1 - 20 of 438 Posts