Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
PSE SHOOTER since the early 90s
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was my back up bow for hunting this year. It was tuned, sighted in and sat. It has on very small set screw mark from the rest but you have to look hard to see it.. No scratches , no marks and is in perfect condition. This bow is fast. 301 fps at 31" with my 387 grain hunting arrow at 64 lbs. So it would make a great 3d bow as well with a 325 grain ultra light you could get close to 330 fps without cranking the bow up in poundage. I will be shipped in factory box. I do pay pal . Ck my feedback $ 450 tyd thanks for looking . Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let go $ 425 ... this bow is like new. Great hunting 3D and hunting bow. thanks Jim

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Everyone that has shot the DC cams on this bow knows why PSE is putting them on the new 3D Pro Dominator and Freak.. Best cam out there and there fast for as smooth a draw and rock solid back ball they have. REAL FAST

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys this bow is basically a new bow. Best bow ever produced by PSE in many eyes. Sold new for over 800. I have 3 just getting rid of one to get a new Decree HD. Lets go less then half price when it was purchased... $ 400

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.