Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Terms for this item:

Reduced $100! Bow now $1,100 firm to your door.
Warranty applicable to this purchase only: 90 against defect in workmanship and components. Does not cover abuse, or dropping bow on the scope/other. You know what I mean!

Arrrgh...couldn't help myself! Just purchased another Scorpyd. I have three bagpipes and the wife doesn't mind...too much. Not so happy with three crossbows in the house. So, I guess I'm all in with Scorpyd and the 22 inch arrow platform. Good-bye to my, rock solid, hunting ready shooter recently purchased in April of this year!

For $1,200.00 delivered to your door FedEx Ground or UPS and I'll pay 3% PayPal charge.

1. 2013 Carbon Elite XLT Crossbow Package, RangeMaster Pro Scope, ACUdraw, matching quick release quiver (horizontal mounting bracket included), and custom TenPoint carry case. All documentation and instructional CD is packaged, and ready to go with the bow.
2. 10 Carbon Express Maxima Hunter dual spine arrows with Raptor vanes; 4 brand new. Total weight with 100 gn broad head = 384 gn. IMO, Best shooting weight for the bow.
3. 3 brand new Rage Crossbow 100 gn mechanical broad heads with practice tip stored in new mtm Broad Head Box.
Additional:
3 each - TenPoint Pro elite arrows
6 each - Magnum Hunter xx75. All arrows stored in mtm Case Guard.
Brand new TenPoint cables and strings (shot about 25 to 30 arrows to re-zero scope – see photos)
21 brand new Omni nocks for TenPoint Arrows only . Note: do not try to force into Carbon Express arrows. The ends will crack (expensive mistake I made).

If you have done your research you’ll know that TenPoint is one of the leading crossbow manufacturers year in and year out.
Pictures below:
Complete Package. Note grouping at 50 yards a bit high and right, but I'll let you adjust if you want.
Ten Point Package.jpg
Close up of new strings and cables, with BoxJax and TenPoint's string dampening kit. It really quiets the shot!
New Cables and Strings.jpg
Close up of Accudraw and scope
Accudraw and Scope.jpg
30 yard small Hurricane target. Note: All shots made from my hunting chair with elbow braced on knee. Arrows spaced around heart on purpose!! I've already ruined three arrows shooting groups, but took a risk for the 50 yard pic above.
30 Yds.jpg
PM on the site or call 832-867-5554.

·
Registered
268 Posts
pmcheck

New Terms for this item:

check your messages i sent u one

Reduced $100! Bow now $1,100 firm to your door.
Warranty applicable to this purchase only: 90 against defect in workmanship and components. Does not cover abuse, or dropping bow on the scope/other. You know what I mean!

Arrrgh...couldn't help myself! Just purchased another Scorpyd. I have three bagpipes and the wife doesn't mind...too much. Not so happy with three crossbows in the house. So, I guess I'm all in with Scorpyd and the 22 inch arrow platform. Good-bye to my, rock solid, hunting ready shooter recently purchased in April of this year!

For $1,200.00 delivered to your door FedEx Ground or UPS and I'll pay 3% PayPal charge.

1. 2013 Carbon Elite XLT Crossbow Package, RangeMaster Pro Scope, ACUdraw, matching quick release quiver (horizontal mounting bracket included), and custom TenPoint carry case. All documentation and instructional CD is packaged, and ready to go with the bow.
2. 10 Carbon Express Maxima Hunter dual spine arrows with Raptor vanes; 4 brand new. Total weight with 100 gn broad head = 384 gn. IMO, Best shooting weight for the bow.
3. 3 brand new Rage Crossbow 100 gn mechanical broad heads with practice tip stored in new mtm Broad Head Box.
Additional:
3 each - TenPoint Pro elite arrows
6 each - Magnum Hunter xx75. All arrows stored in mtm Case Guard.
Brand new TenPoint cables and strings (shot about 25 to 30 arrows to re-zero scope – see photos)
21 brand new Omni nocks for TenPoint Arrows only . Note: do not try to force into Carbon Express arrows. The ends will crack (expensive mistake I made).

If you have done your research you’ll know that TenPoint is one of the leading crossbow manufacturers year in and year out.
Pictures below:
Complete Package. Note grouping at 50 yards a bit high and right, but I'll let you adjust if you want.
View attachment 1718146
Close up of new strings and cables, with BoxJax and TenPoint's string dampening kit. It really quiets the shot!
View attachment 1718149
Close up of Accudraw and scope
View attachment 1718151
30 yard small Hurricane target. Note: All shots made from my hunting chair with elbow braced on knee. Arrows spaced around heart on purpose!! I've already ruined three arrows shooting groups, but took a risk for the 50 yard pic above.
View attachment 1718154
PM on the site or call 832-867-5554.
thanks

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's sold. Thanks Mark.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.