Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any trail cam sticking out to anyone this year? Looking to get a new one under $200. Very pleased with my moultrie. Any 2013 recommendations?

·
Registered
7,943 Posts
I tried the bushnell trophy cam HD last year and love it! The years past I true the original trophy cam and was displeased, actually returned it for a cuddeback. But gave bushnell a second chance with the HD model based solely on online reviews and I'm glad! Battery life is superb! The detection circuit is good, and 0.6 second trigger speed os true. Thousands of pics at 8mp and high ir flash. The daytime pics are great too! The video with sound is pretty darn good too. My only con with this cam was that the wildlife got blurred with a lil bit of wash out at night if they were super close to the cam.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The 2012 version? That was on my list but wasn't sure if something better for the $$ came out. I have heard about the "white out" which kind of pushed me away because I get tons of deer close to the cam

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
I love my Covert MP6's they take great pics, video, and the battery life is stupid good. And at $149 msrp your not going to get a better camera period.

·
Vendor
90,743 Posts
I have been using the covert cams and these thing work great if you need help or pricing let us know

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
imo any of the coverts i wouldnt spend my money on anything else. im going to try a couple of the mp6 blackouts for this year.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I tried the bushnell trophy cam HD last year and love it! The years past I true the original trophy cam and was displeased, actually returned it for a cuddeback. But gave bushnell a second chance with the HD model based solely on online reviews and I'm glad! Battery life is superb! The detection circuit is good, and 0.6 second trigger speed os true. Thousands of pics at 8mp and high ir flash. The daytime pics are great too! The video with sound is pretty darn good too. My only con with this cam was that the wildlife got blurred with a lil bit of wash out at night if they were super close to the cam.
How does your Bushnell compare to the cuddeback? I have a bunch of the old captures and like them but some need replacing and I'm debating whether or not to upgrade to the new cuddys or the Bushnell I heard the detection range was better with them than the cuddebacks?

Sent from my DROID RAZR

1 - 11 of 11 Posts