Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2014 Experience with a camo riser and carbon limbs. It is a 70# bow and is paper tuned for my 27.5" draw length by a local pro shop. The bow has around 12 arrows fired through it. The bow still looks like it did when it came out of the box. There is a small nick in the camo the outer edge of the riser shelf, but could not get it on camera. It was like that when I got it. The nick is not into the aluminum. Probably packaged on a Friday and sent that way.

I am the original owner. I have not registered the bow.

I am asking $825 shipped for the bow, AXT Primal XD micro adjust sight in APG realtree, and Ripcord SOS rest. They are brand new however the camo on the sight feels soft and mars easily. There are marks on the sight where the quiver was mounted, and where the set screws for the adjustments are. Really shabby job by the mfg if you ask me. I will look for the Rheostat for the sight but as of now, it does not come with the sight.. I usually pitch these because they are not legal for hunting here.

Included as well is the owners manual, camo hat and window sticker. I will ship it in the original box.

The bow has never been in the woods nor abused.

There is no quiver or stabilizer that comes with the bow.

Again:

$825 / obo shipped as detailed in the lower 48 only

$775 face to face in the CDA/ Spokane area

$ 750 Shipped bare bow only

$ 700 bare bow face to face.

No trades.

I am not marking up shipping, but I work off shifts and the post office is 15 miles away.. a real PITA for me.

I prefer a US Postal money order. If you are wanting to use Pay-Pal, please add 3%.

The first public I'll take it followed up with a PM takes it.

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.