Archery Talk Forum banner

2014 bowtech experience value?

3791 Views 15 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  friedm1
I was wondering how much a 2014 bowtech experience is worth?
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
2,495 Posts
Normal wear around $400-425. Fresh set of strings and great shape maybe a little more. I own one as well. Awesome bow.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

· Registered
456 Posts
I can't wait to own one. But I'll wait another year or 2 when the prices really drop. If I was to guess on current price it just depends on how motivated you are to sell. 475-500 would be a good start

· Hunter of many things
12,234 Posts
I sold my 15 Exp Feb 2016 for $550, it was on the low end but I needed to sell it.

It was the only bow I didnt want to sell. Great shooter

· Registered
164 Posts
I purchased a 2015 Boss 70lb limbs on this site tyd for 550. I love it so far but all I have shot is foam. I have not been able to get a shot this year yet. It is a little long but I am 6'4'' and shoot a 29.5 draw with D loop. I mounted a HHA site on it and at 80 yards I am inside a saucer paper plate 5 out of 6 shots. It holds fantastic with a nice valley and a solid wall. I am shooting it at the number 3 setting. After seeing it only increased the speed 15fps I decided I like the smooth setting. Good Hunting

10,326 Posts
Hi,
Just got both the 28 and 31 BTX's and was considering selling my experience....not going to happen. What I am going to do is take it apart and send it in for a Kryptec Typhon kolorfusion and then put a new set of strings/cables on it. It is one of the best hunting bows I have ever owned...have to be very quiet when I say that as it resides in the same closet as the BTX's...they hear everything!! Cheers!
Fred

· AppleKnocker
211 Posts
I have bought and sold a lot of bows and gear over the years. The cold truth as a seller, and the beauty of being a hang-a-round buyer is; flag ship bows that are $1k or better retail for most brands , will get about 60% of that when they are one year old. Any two or three year old bow, even in perfect condition can be had on this very website for half price, every single day. If you are tired of people low-balling you on your used ****, join them in the pursuit of satisfaction, in a market flooded with half priced, as-new, high end treasures.

· Registered
4,852 Posts
here is what i have paid for used bows this year -

2014 Experience $450
2104 CPXL - $425
2015 Boss - $550

i also bought and sold a Nitrum and Faktor Turbo, i generally dont ever try to make any money when i buy and sell, i just like to try new bows.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.