Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right hand model RPM 360 in black-ops with 60lb limbs. Purchased new in April. Adjustable from 24-30" draw. Currently set at 29" and maxing at just under 61lbs draw weight. I can set to your draw length before shipping. Bow will include factory grip and installed custom side plates. Bow is in great condition with the only blemish being very minor scratches to the finish only of bottom cam (from raising and lowering from treestand). All fasteners are 100% free of rust. Limbs and bow riser are also in 100% mint condition.

Price is $800.00 Paypal TYD lower 48, w/ 2014 QAD Ultrarest HDX.

Or: $725.00 Paypal TYD lower 48, bare bow with side plates and factory grip only.

More pics available tomorrow. Also PM me if you have any questions regarding any of the other accessories pictured on the bow. I may be able work out a deal that would allow them to be left on the bow.

Attachments

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ttt

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, but thanks for the offer.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ttt

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Morning bump.

Ttt

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ttt

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Evening bump.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Let's get this thing sold and shipped to you by Christmas. Still plenty of time to make that happen.

$690 bare bow PayPal - TYD

$760 PayPal - TYD: for the bow with Ultrarest HDX, peep, d-loop and ready to shoot (just add a sight). I'll set to your draw length before it goes in the box.

Also remember, I'm open to negotiating a price that allows the other accessories pictured on the bow above to stay on the bow. Multiple stabilizer configurations/lengths/end weights available. PM me for details.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not really interested in trades at this time. I'm really only interested in two bows right now anyhow and they're both 2015 models. One hasn't even started shipping yet.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ttt

Back up for those looking during their lunch breaks.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ttt

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ttt

·
Registered