Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I have the 2014 Carbon knight and I love the bow. I like to have my setup tuned to its best ability. Since it has the binary cam system, I am unable to tune the yokes on the cables like other bows. I was just wondering if there is something I can do to tune it further than having my string sight and rest lined up. Thanks for all your help!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hey
I also have a carbon knight and I moved my pro v rest from my other bow to this one and I can't get it paper tuned with this rest I have moved their rest as far as it can go to the right and it is still out a fraction. I'm a lefty and I love the bow I have to shoot the fall away because I use the fobs for fletching. I don't know what to do other than buy a different rest. Any ideas?

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Hey
I also have a carbon knight and I moved my pro v rest from my other bow to this one and I can't get it paper tuned with this rest I have moved their rest as far as it can go to the right and it is still out a fraction. I'm a lefty and I love the bow I have to shoot the fall away because I use the fobs for fletching. I don't know what to do other than buy a different rest. Any ideas?
Nock an arrow on your string, rest the bottom cam on the floor and look straight down at the arrow. Is it running parallel with your stabilizer? If it is pointed out to the right because of your rest being maxed out, you have other issues.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey
I figured out my problem and it might be your problem too. It's all in your grip and form. Mine was mostly grip and that's what it sounds like yours is too. Make sure your rest and string are perfectly lined up and shoot it through paper. If it's nock left since your a lefty concentrate on pushing your thumb out. If it's nock right push your pinky out. Make sure the bow grip is flat on the lifeline of your hand. Always remember to push and pull. Once you get all that lined up try French tuning it. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts