Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale only. E35 ninja with 30" draw and 60 pound limbs. No trades as I have already bought another bow. I have a limbdriver setup that can come with the bow or it can come bare with just a loop and 3/16 peep. Asking $640 with limbdriver or $600 bare. Bow is in great condition. I can post pics if needed or text them but it looks just like every other E35 in all black. Message me here or for faster response you can text 231-724-0142. I prefer USPS money order. Thanks Tim

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Only blemish I can find is sticker on top limb that you can see in top picture. It rained opening weekend of bow season but as a die hard I sat out in it and the bow hung on my bow hanger. apparently the sticker wasnt put on great since rain messed it up a little but obviously it does not affect the bow at all. I am sure if you called elite they would send a new sticker.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Has an HHA 5519 like brand new on it also with all the tapes except one setup tape. In case you do not know the pin is .019. and you can adjust the yardage. You sight in at 20 and 60 yards then place the correct tape on the sight. you can also sight in at 20 and 40 yards and place the correct tape on it. Also has a 10" doinker stab. If you want any of these accessories with the bow we can work out a price. Also have a black 3 arrow fuse quiver. If you need everything I have 3 different kind of arrows so you can sight in and go straight to shooting. THANKS Tim

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
$500 with limbdriver. $550 with HHA OL 5519 bought new before hunting season. Has all tapes minus one setup tape. Still has 2 more setup tapes.
Bow sight.jpg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.