Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,got a ChillR for sale today. It's desert tac color and has about 200 shots through it. I'm selling bow as fully loaded,don't want to break up what I have. Easier on shipping for me. If you have any questions please feel free to text me,or send me a message through here. It comes to my phone so I can respond also. Text to 317-364-6025.

Bought bow in May of this year,but it just sits in closet. I'm using my XS more. Please no trades!!!!

Bow does have a chip or two missing but nothing major. Just from using it the couple times I did in the woods this year. Also,if you take off the sight and bracket there is marks on riser from sight bars. Does not and cannot be seen while sight is on bow,but I'm just being 100% honest about bow. String is still is great condition. Waxed and taken care of after shooting. Limbs are in perfect condition. No Knicks or splinters.

Here is what's on the bow

Draw is 26 inches with 75% rock mods. I'm not able to get different mods as there is a back log due to Mathews focusing on the new no cam mods. I was told at least 2 weeks for rock mods. I will leave these mods on so you can trade or sell to get money back for new mods.

1/4 peep site

B stinger extreme stab set. 8 inch and 6 inch. I did take the b stinger stickers off so they are black to match bow. Does come with the elite adjustable stab mounting bracket.

Reezin wood grip. I didn't like the focus and truth be told this bow is better with a wood grip.

Copper John tst sight. 3 pin,with light. The new backwards facing sight.

2014 Mathews was rest. From pics you can see it's the new nub style on the lever.

Tight spot quiver and quiver bracket for the sight. Quiver is desert tac to match bow also.

Arrows are not included, I just showed them with quiver attached to give perspective of how quiver mounts flush to bow,but I can include them if you want. They are fmj 27 1/4 inches and have brand new nap kill zone trophy tips. They also have the nock out lighted nocks.

Looking for 1200 OBO plus 3% PayPal. Will entertain reasonable offers. With the 3% I will do 2 to 3 day shipping and fully insure bow for the price agreed upon from me and buyer. I will only ship to 48 due to costs and fees associated with shipping to Hawaii or Alaska.

I will not ship to po box,apo,or fpo. Not trying to exclude people,but with signature required due to insurance it's a bit easier if not shipped to a drop off point.

View attachment 2102048

View attachment 2102049

View attachment 2102050

View attachment 2102051

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.