Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a like brand new hoyt carbon spyder 30 for sale it hasn't been shot much, it is a 50-60lb bow (maxes at 61.8lbs) bow is tuned perfect shoots fixed blades the same as fp's with victory vforce 350s. bow is currently set on 28.5 but I have all mods to change draw length. bow is realtree camo. i will sell the bare bow with hoyt 180 grip or wood factory grip your choice with black and red wrist sling and a 3/16'' g5 meta peep for 1125 tyd. or i have a black hoyt qad ultra rest hdx and hoyt 4 arrow black quiver and realtree 6.5'' carbon blade stabilizer i would set it up with for 1375tyd. bow is in perfect shape and is unregistered.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not interested in any trades, im selling to get the new bowtech next month

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok guys I need to sell this bow heres the deal Iill take 1025tyd for it as long as the paypal fees are covered or a usps money order is sent as payment if you want the bow with the accessories pm me and we can make a deal, this is the lowest priced carbon spyder on AT that im aware of. this is a like brand new bow this is my only price drop I will not take less than 1025 for the bare bow

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Would trade for a bowtech destroyer in black ops and in good shape bare bow I'd need 750 difference though

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.