Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, buying a new Source HD after shooting one today. Wife is also taking a strong interest in archery as of late, so looking like a new Stinger for her. Unfortunately buying 2 new ones means this guy has got to sell. Great bow that has less than 250 shots through it. Bought it new last summer for a short blind hunting bow and absolutely love it. All Fuse accessory package with a Whisker Biscuit rest. The bow is in near perfect condition, I can't find any wear on it to even note.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the offer man, not too interested in the Daimond right now. She actually shot one and prefers the Stinger!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys, I can't see if my PM responses are making it out or not, but I've responded to any and all of them from this posting. So if you didn't get a response please let me know so I can follow up again. Thanks!!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Interested in an Elite Answer snow camo? 30" draw 50-60lb

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey, thanks for the interest Cotner. But, I gotta sell the Hoyt because I've already taken the plunge on a couple new ones I didn't really need!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
machewarcher, make me an offer, I don't have a lot of use for the accessories if I strip it down. But it looks like you're just a few minutes away from me, so shipping won't be an issue.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts