Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On-line registration will open, Tuesday, October 15th for the 2014 ISAA Pro Am Archery Tournament and Tradeshow presented by Scheels. For registration and more information go to our website: http://isaaproam.com/.

Subscribe to this thread, check our webpage, or like us on Facebook to stay up to date on the latest announcements.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lodging rates and reservation links on our webpage are not current. We'll post here and on our Facebook page when the current rates are available.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Signed up but when I went to pay it posted the cost for money instead of trophy so the check will be in the mail tomorrow.

·
Registered
646 Posts
So you are keeping Seniors at 55, not 50?

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Is this is just 5 spot and can any Joe blow shoot? I'm newer to archery and haven't ventured into the tournament portion just local 3d shoots any info is welcome you can pm me if you'd like thanks

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Is this is just 5 spot and can any Joe blow shoot? I'm newer to archery and haven't ventured into the tournament portion just local 3d shoots any info is welcome you can pm me if you'd like thanks
It is a 5 spot round with the x counting as 6 on Fri/Sat, then is a Vegas target with x as 11 on sunday. Anyone can and does shoot this event.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Can someone help me out. I think my phone is being " special" what does it cost to register and do you need to be there Friday and Saturday or just one of the days

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Friday and/or Saturday everyone will shoot a NFAA 360 round (X ring counts a six points)-- Sunday everyone shoots a Vegas 330 round (x ring counts as eleven points).

Registraton for adult money classes = $85.00, adult trophy classes = $30.00

·
Registered
921 Posts
Can someone help me out. I think my phone is being " special" what does it cost to register and do you need to be there Friday and Saturday or just one of the days
rut hunt - You shoot either Friday or Saturday then come back & shoot Sunday.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 52 Posts