Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sweet new design for 2011 they remain unchanged for 2014. The Kaya "Khan" is made very similar to the Kaya KTB bows which mean the limbs are actually designed and built to have a smooth draw all the way out to 32". It is a true working recurve bow limb. Any other horse bow you can find will start to stack at about 27" but this design will pull smooth way beyond that. Because of the unique design it will also produce more speed and have less hand shock. Hand shock on this bow is almost nothing. Hard to believe in a bow that weighs less than 1/2 pound. The handle riser is made from Rosewood and Maple and has an arrow shelf cut to center. A leather grip is installed for addtional comfort. The limbs are made wood, fiberglass and carbon sheets. A fastflight bowstring is included. The brace height is just 6". This is sure to make a great hunting & recreational bow. It is just 48" tip to tip when strung. A full one year warranty is included.

This bow is unopened, still packaged, in original box with a beautiful fast-flight string. I have some experience with this bow and can attest to how smooth it draws and how fun it is to shoot for any distance.

$240 TYD

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
images.jpg

As I don't want to remove it from packaging I just included a stock photo, sorry! It is black with wood finish with a leather grip as seen in picture.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.