Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi AT'rs,
I am happy to report that the first few 2014 custom built rigs are rolling out to pre-order customers from my initial threads. Here are some eye candy pics of what we have accomplished so far (and there are a dozen more in the queue to be rigged out and fine tuned). These two examples are of the Evolution (see youtube video review) and the Phoenix (see pics below and reviews in the Obsession Brand specific forum). All the bows that I've gotten in so far (6 total out of 15 orders) are running right on IBO specs given a few fps here and there for chrono variance and lighter than 70 pound limbs, shorter than 30" draw lengths, etc. One thing for sure though, you would have to look far and wide for a smoother draw cycle and rock solid back wall platform than these 2014 Obsession rigs are producing.

Anyway, I am offering a custom order special package that includes the 2014 Obsession bow of your choice, QAD HDX fully rigged/4 phase tuned rest in any of the available color options of your choosing for $1,000 TYD. I also offer to customize the rigs with accessories for additional charges, will build you custom VAPs to tune/match to your new rig, etc, just PM me with details that you are interested in. Or, you can take advantage of the package deal then send me your cool stuff in a hard case like 1vfib (Jeremy) did and I'll integrate them into the custom look and feel of the new bow.

Here are some pics to get your thoughts going. In any case, we at 2nd Chance Archery hope that you and your family have a safe and blessed Holiday season. Jeff Dixon - 2nd Chance Archery

These pics tell the story of the client's rig through a progression of steps in the process. I'm a bit OCD as you can tell in the "split thread" photo...LOL

IMG_2047.jpg IMG_2058.jpg IMG_2061.jpg
IMG_2062.jpg Evolution in SKB 4117.jpg

·
Archery
10,493 Posts
Stormy camo looks good.

·
Pick a Spot
683 Posts
Guys just let me say Jeff is the real deal. The stormy Phoenix above is mine. This process couldn't have gone smoother. I was a bit concerned dropping this amount of coin for a bow from a guy I've never met. Lets just say Jeff has kept me up to date through every step in this process. Talked several times on phone and helped me with my every question I've had.

By far the best bow buying experience I've ever had! I highly recommend Jeff and Second Chance Archery!

Ships to me on Monday and I cant wait to shoot her!

Jeff has a life long customer in me!

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All PM's returned and several new friends made...thanks to all for the kind words of encouragement. I'll get the new orders placed on Monday and update you with estimated turn times as soon as I can. Really appreciated.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is some video based documentation of the rigs we have been building for clients that have taken advantage of our package offering.

65 pound 2014 Sniper GT in a side by side review with a hyper tuned 70 pound Mathews Helim

Here is the link to the YouTube video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kk5VOaVJ1U

New video of bare shaft tuning results with a recently completed Phoenix for Elkfreak1977...hope you guys like it, cuz your rigs from me will do the same thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUSnRC0Q6uY

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have Obsession 2014's in stock, PM me for details and to arrange a package built especially for you. Thanks for all the positive responses to the reviews, makes doing them worth it and fun when you know that they will be appreciated. Jeff

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
what do :tongue:you have in stock?

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
that's funny, I never added that smiley face!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ttt, I've got an all black Sniper GT 65# just like in the Video on YouTube available in stock as well as an all black Phoenix 65 with Brethen threads also just like in the video available...PM me for details if interested in either of these two bows.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All PM's returned quickly this morning...its raining again here in ATL...hope someone is building an ARC and collecting a couple of each animal

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ttt, 2014 65# Obsession Phoenix and Sniper GT in stock, fully tuned and ready to go. Both rigs are all black with new QAD HDX rests served with Red 3D on retaining bar and launcher prong to fight moisture and premature felt wear. Silent shelf pad installed as well.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ttt
Phoenix with Brethen's threads already installed and tuned. 65# all black along with a custom rest install (rest cord will be served in once final draw length is known from buyer)...

Whacha think of the look?
IMG_2063.jpg

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
hope he is a 30", want some speeds at 30"!! and 65lb

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
I'm hoping it shoots at least 120!
I have a single cammer jammin 309

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
I know your curious also Jeff !

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Merry Christmas Eve to L.Johnson here on AT who is the proud new owner of the Sniper GT 65/28.5" all Black...Bow is a death dealer and is definitely guaranteed to put a smile on Layne's face at the first release...Congrats and Merry Christmas to you...put a pic under the tree until the Big Brown Truck pulls up next week. Sold pending funds

IMG_2121.jpg IMG_2122.jpg

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.