Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
HillsideCustomSlings, LLC
13,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started a new thread, WAY to cluttered on the last thread...........I have a 2014 Obsession Phoenix, Stormy Hardwoods Original, Red Cams, 28" draw, 60-70# limbs-currently set at 70#(200 shots tops on this bow), John's Customs Strings (AKA Breathn)......Rattler Grips (best view is in the second pic), this bow is absolutely spotless.....I am very picky about taking care of my equipment. I will include a Stormy Hardwoods Original Treelimb Quiver--the foam does show some use from broadheads but the quiver itself is spotless, the original Obsession Grips and the brand new shark-tooth wrist sling I made (as seen in the pic) will be included in the purchase too. Will come with a lifetime transferable warranty. Shipping only to lower 48. ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES......only reason I'm selling, I'm making room for a 2015 model.

$750 shipped with insurance....I can get a hold of mods if need be, I will pay for the mod swap if you need a different draw length......so with that said this is a steal for what I am offering on this bow.

Attachments

·
HillsideCustomSlings, LLC
13,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sold

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.