Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeff struggled this year with all the neighbors benefiting from his hard work. Finally on Nov.9th he was able to get a payoff for his hard work!
group-6960.jpg

Watch the hunt here: https://youtu.be/CraH_a1j5nA

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Great Buck! Congrats man

·
Registered
8,592 Posts
poorly worded...

congrats to the hunter though.

·
Registered
8,592 Posts
BTW, Team Radical should become a sponsor/supporter on AT, seems TR posts either videos for their youtube channel or replies to those threads and that's about it...fwiw

·
Registered
14,574 Posts
Congrats to him.

I can't believe people are harassing you for saying the neighbors benefited lol. Thats absolutely crazy. It just shows that hunting season has slowed down.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
poorly worded...

congrats to the hunter though.
Sorry you feel that way, but it's 100% truth. We're not taking anything away from the neighbors whatsoever and are glad their shooting mature bucks and are on a plan similar to ours. The struggle sir or mrs. is that Jeff here puts a lot of time into QDM and yes we would be lying if we said it didn't hurt a little. But those who are patient and persistent will be rewarded.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So the neighbors shouldn't be shooting HIS target bucks?
Absolutely they should be. Where did it say they shouldn't???? If your neighbor knocked down 4 bucks you were after your telling me that wouldn't hurt a little? Let's be honest here....Not taking anything away from the neighbors because once again we're happy their shooting mature bucks!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats to him.

I can't believe people are harassing you for saying the neighbors benefited lol. Thats absolutely crazy. It just shows that hunting season has slowed down.
Always will be the debbie downers out there.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Good job! I enjoy your posts. I put in a lot of time and work also its great when it pays off. I'm always hoping mature bucks I have been watching all summer somehow dodge the neighbors.

·
Registered
8,592 Posts
Sorry you feel that way, but it's 100% truth. We're not taking anything away from the neighbors whatsoever and are glad their shooting mature bucks and are on a plan similar to ours. The struggle sir or mrs. is that Jeff here puts a lot of time into QDM and yes we would be lying if we said it didn't hurt a little. But those who are patient and persistent will be rewarded.
Well if the neighbors are putting in a similar plan, they must be putting in the work too and doing pretty good. I've had the neighbors shoot deer I've been watching as well, all part of the game. Didn't mean to appear to degrade your buddies kill. No offense meant just got hung up on the wording. Thanks for explaining it further.

Best of luck to your team.

·
Registered
7,917 Posts
congrats

1 - 20 of 23 Posts