Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Archery Trade Show coming fast Jan.8,9,10 in Indianapolis IN. anybody attending or from the area? Hope to see ya...
ata-logo-large.jpg

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
I'm there

·
Registered
685 Posts
Be there that Friday

·
Registered
19,353 Posts
Great event. I'm happy to attend, feel like a little kid.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
You need a pass from manufacture or shop owner

·
HillsideCustomSlings, LLC
13,591 Posts
I'll be there

·
Registered
3,299 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
I wish the public could go, it's only 2 hours from me and next year's is less than an hour away.

·
Vendor
84,690 Posts
I will be there . Indy is a great Place. I hope I dont get snowed in because Im driving this year.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Indy is an awesome city, we go there once a year for indoor dirt bike racing at the Lucas Oil Stadium, of course Colts games, the Brickyard. And so on and so on. It is really a fun place to be. You all will enjoy your stay im sure.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great!!! Man never thought about getting snowed in???? I'll be praying for it...LOl Hopefully we will have a new deer decoy to show in the new products section if we have it ready? work on it around the clock for the last 2 months.

·
Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,960 Posts
I put it on my bucket list to attend the ATA when I retired from the Army after seeing all the pics and hearing the stories from the net over the years.
I will not make it this year but, hopefully next year in KY I will.

·
Vendor
84,690 Posts
I hope there are some products offered that will actually bring in business vs Junk and products that dont take 6 months to get.

·
HillsideCustomSlings, LLC
13,591 Posts
1 - 20 of 57 Posts