Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a 2015 Bowtech Boss complete setup. Bow is unregistered, black, 50-60lb. Bow has very little shooting time on it. Bow has 1 ding and scratch on the top limb. Must have gotten bumped on the bow rack at the last IBO Qualifier i shot in. Bow includes….

Brand new Vaportrail VTX Strings
Limbdriver Micro Elite rest (New)
Sword Trident Hunter 5 pin (New) Comes with case and all tapes.
Bernies Control Freak Scorpion setup with deluxe bracket. (Includes assortment of weights and giant Jax)
Bow also comes with accu peep installed.
2 extra sets of new strings (1 set is the original and the other is a new set of octanes)

Bow only

Looking to get 1000.00 TYD.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If it sells for asking price I will throw in a Scott Exxus 3 finger release or some new Gold Tip Pro target arrows.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TTT guys. Selling this bow only because my family is being split up for a year most likely and all my time will be spent flying back and forth. No time for archery and i can't stand to have new stuff just sitting around.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bow was not registered, it is a dent. Not a chip and no splintering. Looks like someones stabilizer weight hit it at one of the shoots on the rack.

·
Registered
653 Posts
If you decide to trade I have A Experience with a Qad BowTech rest 12 in Beestinger stab and CBE tek hybrid single pin I'll trade you.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
no moving and bad eyes have done me in. Im selling everything out. Just starting with the bows and working my way through the rest of the stuff.

Doug

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.