Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a like new hoyt nitrum 30 60-70# draw is currently set at 28" its a great bow and not a mark on it at all. i have only put enough arrows through it to paper tune.It is realtree camo. im selling bare bow for 450$ tyd Compound bow Bow Bow and arrow Archery Recreation Soil Tree Plant Grass Branch

·
Registered
33 Posts
Has anyone sent a PM? He was on earlier today, seems like he would have seen the replies. Smokin deal right here! Is it gone?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry everyone I have been out of service area trout fishing my buddy was the one who was on checking for me yesterday. I have answered some pms on the bow there are no defects at all it is still like brand new it came off the shelf I per tuned it and that's it. Only reason for selling is I have shoulder injury from bull riding and I need to go back down to 60# bow and I like a maxed out set up bc no room for any era. The cam is a #3 cam the draw is set as it says in post 28". I have had quite a bit of pms on this so I will do the first to say they want it is the first to get it with that said I have someone who said they are interested and was the first pm just waiting on a reply now. Sorry for any of u that get your panties in a bunch bc I didn't make it to your pm but I'm not the kinda guy to take it out from under the first that showed interest. Sorry for being so delayed on replys. Thank you

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sold

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.