Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Needing to sell my 2015 Bare Hoyt Nitrum Turbo Black Out. It's a 60-70pound bow with #3 Cams. It has 28" draw mods on it, and I also have 28.5" draw mods for it. The bow will come with a Hoyt 6 Arrow Arrow Rack quiver only. The bow is at my local shop and I don't have current pics, and the pics I have now shows it set up. the sight, peep, Stabs, and rest are already on my new setup. The bow was bought last October and used for 2 deer hunting seasons, 1 turkey Hunting season and some indoor 3D. It was my primary hunting bow so it has a few blemishes on it here and there. Mostly your typical rest and sight mounting blemishes. The Flo Green strings are fairly new. I installed them just before Turkey season. In the pics I have Purple and Green Shock Rods, and Air Shox pieces on it. I have now installed the factory black pieces on it. I have a Purple Hoyt grip also that isn't installed. I switched it back the Black one. I can include all that if you want. I no longer need them. Also this bow has never been registered. Factory Warranty available for it once registered with Hoyt.

Asking $625TYD. Also for an Extra $25 I'll throw in a Hoyt AAE Pro Blade Target rest. Sorry I have no spare hunting rest to include with it. NO TRADES For Sale Only as I have already gotten my new bows for this year.

PayPal only and I'll need an extra day or two to ship as I have to go pick it up from my local shop.

Thanks for looking.

NITRUM4.jpg

NITRUM3.jpg

NITRUM1.JPG

NITRUM2.JPG

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Evening Bump.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Morning Bump, and also to add that the only trades I will even look at or consider are for a Mathews Halon 5, 6, 7 or a Chill X. I'm only selling the Nitrum because I'm a Mathews shooter for my local shop. So the Hoyt's have to go. That's why the only trades I'll entertain are Mathews only. Thanks

·
Registered
920 Posts
tag for later

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Price Drop $575 TYD including the Hoyt Pro Blade with a narrow .010 blade, and all the Green and Purple accessories I have for it. That will be Purple and Green Shock rods, Purple and Green air shox (these have been cut apart to mix and match colors), a Purple Grip, and a purple String stop end. Like I stated before comes with 28"( A ) mods installed, and a set of 28.5" ( B ) Mods.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wednesday Pay Day Bump

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
171 Posts