Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 Mission Hype DT, Left Handed. With a QAD UltraRest HDX already attached and setup on it. Used only for 6 months. Kept in a case inside my house when not in use. No scratches, scuffs or imperfections of any kind. It is in the snow camo pattern. I will include a matching wrist sling for free.

New for 2015, the Hype™ DT offers power and accuracy traditionally found in higher priced bows. Featuring the F.I.T. (Focused Inertia Technology) Cam System, the Hype™ DT flexibly reaches draw lengths of 19-30 inches and over 55 pounds of draw weight adjustment without the need of a bow press. The ergonomic riser and grip design creates an accurate and stable shooting platform off the balanced 31” axle-to-axle length. Proudly made in America and featuring a Lifetime Warranty, the Hype™ DT (Damping Technology) comes standard with a Dead End String Stop and Mathews® Harmonic Stabilizer®

IBO Rate Up to 310 FPS
Physical Weight 3.9 lbs.
Axle to Axle 31"
Brace Height 7"
Let-off Up to 80%
Draw Weight 15-70 lbs
Draw Length 19-30"
Cam(s) F.I.T™ Cam
Bowstrings Zebra® Hybrid™

Great starter bow. Perfect for growing kids since the DL and DW can be adjusted to fit them without having to swap out cams and limbs. Have a short draw? This can be set down to 19" DL and all the way out to 30".

$450.00 price is for the bow and QAD UltraRest HDX. Shipping charge will be added to the price.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts