Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 2015 Prime Rival, all-black, for sale. It's in like-new condition, and hasn't had more than 200 shots, at the very most. It has the PCXL#7 cams on it, which Prime rates at 27 inches, but actually measures 27-1/2" to 27-5/8" on the draw board. It's a right-hand bow, and has 60-pound limbs on it. It also has new Vapor Trail orange/black string and cables on it, and matching limb dampers. I've got $1000 into it for the bare bow, $18 for the limb dampers, $124.23 for the Vapor Trail harness, and a BowTech damper on the cable guard, so about $1,150+ total. The stock string/cables are also included, and are also very close to new condition. I'm asking $750 for the bow, just under 2/3 of what I have into it, at least before shipping and PP charges. Please ask if you have any questions or would like to see close-up pictures of anything on the bow. Thanks for taking a look!

Attachments

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just got an offer I'm considering, and will update the thread when I hear back from the person who made the offer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.