Archery Talk Forum banner

2015 Rage Hypo Extreme

10K views 85 replies 37 participants last post by  harrywrash 
#1 ·
Glancing through my Bowhunting World magazine and seen this ad featuring a 2015 Rage Hypodermic...possibly extremed out!!!

Fictional character

See less See more
#3 ·
#5 ·
I bet that will do some carnage with our setups :)
If the blades manage to take the beating we will give them, they should work for most.
I really hope they will be possible to buy before July 2015 as I hope to test them on some early season deer :)

#4 ·
I want [emoji28]

#8 ·
I hope so, lol!!!!!

#15 ·
Without a doubt a 4 blade mechanical with offset blades. The will be a true kore hole!

#31 ·
Is this new version just a larger cut? I have to say that I was not a Rage fan as I had a Hypo ferrule break in half after hitting a deer in the shoulder last season, but it was also a DS version. I decided to try them again this year in standard ferrules and have had impressive results. One shot completely severed the spine of a doe and the BH was fine except for one blade being slightly bent, which is the least that I would expect. Edge on the BH was still decent considering. I'm making up some new BE Rampage arrows and may now try the 125 grain version but a little concerned about the reported rattle.

#35 ·
Rage has really improved their products in the past few years. I'm very impressed with the Hypodermics. The folks that continue to bash Rage either:

1) Haven't looked at their products in the past couple years

2) Are frustrated with life so bashing Rage on an internet forum lets out their frustration.

#42 ·
I've been asking for a 4 blade mechanical for years. Hopefully a manufacture will listen. Just as I said a 4 blade (offset blades) rear deploy would be the the ultimate hole puncher. They could call it the Rage Propulsion meaning force. This way they tell everyone what is needed to effectively utilize the full potential of this head.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.