Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
USMC 04/2005-05/2013
3,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who have a Prodigy, how are the threads this year? Did they fix their issue with the serving and string stretch that was rampant in 2014? Looking to avoid replacing my string and cables on my Fanatic when I get it till after indoor league is over.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
I thought they looked better and what little I did shoot with them on seemed to hold up pretty good.I always go custom anyways but imo they seem to have done a better job on them.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I can only say that I was just speaking with the shop owner the other day when I bought my 360, and when I inquired about how the Bowtech strings had been holding up. He replied that he thinks they have indeed been better as of late. Said they had gotten quite bad for a while there, but said he hasn't been getting no where near as many people coming back complaining about them like they had been. ... Told him I plan to shoot mine as is in the off season, and see how they hold up. But if they don't do well, I will definitely have customs on before the start of the season.

·
pro deer watcher
2,336 Posts
Well I've had mine a week probably got200 shots on it. Already showing serving wear

1 - 4 of 4 Posts