Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have plenty of sights and arrows; I am interested in new 2016 hunting (not target) arrow rest and stabilizer options.

What did you see and what did you like at the ATA show?

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
I just purchased ts new hamskea hunting micro tune rest. Never owned a hamskea but read alot of good things about them. Can't help you with a stabilizer as I haven't seen anything better then my Doinker dish

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
The new Hamskea hunting rest is a good one.

For hunting stabs there isn't much new for 2016 but I like the AAE western extreme set

·
Registered
8,621 Posts
I like the new Hamskea and new Trophy Ridge limb driven rest. Check out shadow stabilizers.

·
Registered
6,321 Posts
The new QAD micro looks good but mucho pricey.
Ripcord Ace Standard (non micro) should be nice but it's MSRP is listed the same as the micro version :confused:
NAP has got a new one and looks good also (don't know its name).

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
Patiently waiting on my Hamskea hybrid hunter to come. Also placed an order with Doinker for some of their new mounts,dampeners, and a couple of the flex plates to see just how quiet I can make an already quiet bow

·
Registered
8,627 Posts
Vapor Trail Limb Driver with the capture launcher! Super simple to setup and will not let you down.

·
Loving Me Some Spirals!
13,471 Posts
New hamskea looks amazing

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
327 Posts
The new stokerized stabs look good

·
Registered
681 Posts
Even know it's not 2016 new, I love my bee stinger 8 and 10 inch! They are fantastic stabilizers and you can adjust the weight. Plus you can find them in the 50-60 dollar range.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Engee Potgieter
5,888 Posts
The new Hamskea is awesome and the new changes to the Bee-Stinger line up is also very cool.

·
OEF VI VET
6,681 Posts
I'd be ordering one of the new Hamskea's if they didnt ruin the whole rest with the stupid blue colored accents

·
Banned
9,842 Posts
I'd be ordering one of the new Hamskea's if they didnt ruin the whole rest with the stupid blue colored accents
Me too. String colors are nice but, imo, you can easily *over do* it with color on a bow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Anyone have links to some of this new stuff?

·
Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hamskea hybrid hunter looks like $150 is the going price.
Hamskea_HybridHunterPro_LimbClamp.jpg

Stokerized Stasis Full Carbon seems like people are loving the blue accents this year.
stasis-full-rtmx.png

As for QAD I love QAD HDX rest but, there is no way I am paying $250 for a rest.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts