Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Master Class
8,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2016 Pse Supra Ext----40-50#. Just had new Premium 60X strings installed this week and tuned by a really good Bow Tech. Comes with the original ABB strings also. Bare shaft tuned perfect. New Wedge Lock Pocket System makes for very easy tuning. Bow will shoot the lights out.New drive cams are fast and easy to pull. Adjusts from 25"-30.5". Comes Bare Bow with none of the equipment in the pic.Only mark and it is very small is near the sidebar bracket.It worked loose and moved making this very small mark. Reason for selling is I am shooting for another company now. I only had this bow 4 weeks. Open registration on this bow also.

$750.00 Tyd---Postal M.O. or Paypal(add 3% for Paypal) I have 194 good Feedbacks. Lower 48 Please

Attachments

·
Master Class
8,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
DL adjustment is a snap on this bow. From 25 to 30.5.Just loosen 2 module screws and slide to your number and move stop peg to your number.takes a couple minutes and only on the Bottom Drive cam.Do nothing on the Top cam.

·
Master Class
8,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
37"a.t.a----7"bh.

·
Master Class
8,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The new 60X strings have about 75 shots on them. The original ABB which have about 100 shots on them come with the bow.

·
Master Class
8,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sold Pending Funds.

·
Master Class
8,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Done deal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status