Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
GO UTES!!! ml_lm
8,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to sell my Hyper Edge ASAP...this bow is 60-70lbs with the #3 DFX cam (29.5-31.5"), riser is finished in Hoyt's black paint with metallic flake (looks super sharp) and the limbs are BRAND NEW replacements from the factory - they were swapped out just a couple of months ago. Bow is in great shape (9/10), paint has 1 or 2 small dings...I think one is underneath the sight block and the other beneath the rear stabilizer bracket, but I'll have to double check and post MORE pics of everything tomorrow afternoon (I'm at work right now). I'm asking $750 TYD, PayPal is preferred but will accept a money order as well...bare bow only, ship to lower 48 only. Please respond or PM with any questions, NO TRADES...thanks!!!

IMG_20180117_152321.jpg

·
GO UTES!!! ml_lm
8,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Didn't get around to taking more pics this afternoon (graveyard shift can suck sometimes), but I'll be sure to post some tomorrow... :bump:

·
GO UTES!!! ml_lm
8,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's a few more pics of the bow, as you can see its very clean...and I've included pics of the only dings I can find, along with photos of the new limbs.

...please respond or PM with any questions, thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.