Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 392 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious to see who is all from Iowa on this sight and excited to maybe see some people's trophies this year. So please go ahead and post whatever you got to brag about these fine days. Anything and everything from the good ole state of Iowa!

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
SW IA here. Never beenmore excited for a season. A lot of good bucks on the farm this year.

Sent from my not so smart phone

·
Registered
405 Posts
Iowa resident here! Leave for Colorado elk hunting this Wednesday and then it's deer hunting around here and Missouri all fall!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Not an Iowa resident, but will be in south central Iowa (Lucas and Monroe Counties) November 2nd through 11th. I was out there last weekend scouting and beyond excited to return. Me and a friend will be hunting public land.

·
Is In A Tree In Iowa
1,177 Posts
Iowa resident here! Leave for Colorado elk hunting this Wednesday and then it's deer hunting around here and Missouri all fall!

Good luck in Colorado! I just got back from Wyoming this week.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Good luck in Colorado! I just got back from Wyoming this week.
Thanks! That's awesome how did you do?

·
Registered
557 Posts
SE Iowa here. Saw better bucks on cameras last year, but we still have some nice ones around this year.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
iowa res from Appanoose Co checkin in.

Excited to finally start seeing an increase in mature buck numbers again since the EHD outbreak of 2012 that devastated our area here. Gonna be a great year.

·
aim small...miss small...
1,294 Posts
Central Iowa, just north of Des Moines. Have been limited on time the past few years due to family obligations and currently limited to public land, but there are still some good ones around if you put the time and effort into it

·
Registered
255 Posts
Davenport, Iowa for me.

·
Registered
587 Posts
SE Iowa here. Hoping this year is better than it's looking. Lost my best ground to a lease this spring. New grounds haven't shown any big boys yet. Riverbottom land is flooded still. Crossing my fingers tho.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Central Iowa here, just north of Des Moines

·
Registered
877 Posts
South Central Ia here App county

·
Registered
283 Posts
Boone County public land hunter and Greene County private ground.

2nd year in the woods with a bow, got skunked last year but learned a lot and hope to be able to take a doe early and focus on the rut for a buck!

1 - 20 of 392 Posts