Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Vendor
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don’t wait to sign up for the 2016 Lancaster Archery Classic Jan. 21-24 in East Petersburg, PA. Preferred shooting times are filling up fast. Over $145,000 in cash and free prizes are up for grabs in this tournament, which is moving to a new, bigger venue. The T.R.U. Ball/Axcel Complex at Lanco Fieldhouse will accommodate 1,300 archers, spectators and vendors just 10 minutes from Lancaster Archery Supply. Register now at https://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic/

· Vendor
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There would be no way to guarantee a line time for a walk-in registration. So you should register by Jan. 17 in order to secure a spot on one of the shooting lines.

· Registered
219 Posts
I am not worried about a secured line time.I am worried that if I am able to make it and it will be a last minute thing and I show up and can not shoot.I guess I should have phrased my question better.Sorry.Will there be on site registration?thx.

· Vendor
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm sure we will not turn a shooter away if we have a spot open. But understand, all shooting lines could be full the day you arrive. As long as you know that going in, then I'd say come on out. If we have room, we'd love to have you shoot with us!

· Vendor
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is nowhere to see how many spots are left on the lines...what you can see as you navigate the registration process is which lines still have openings. For example, the only Friday line that's still open is the morning line. The two others are now closed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.