Archery Talk Forum banner

2016 Poll. Of the 3, which would you buy!!

• Elite

Votes: 124 44.6%
  • Obession

Votes: 127 45.7%
  • New Breed

Votes: 28 10.1%
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Elite
Obession
New Breed

Of the three, which in your eyes is number 1. Keep in mind, 2016!!
Please no other brands. Not the answer I am after. Models would be appreciated as well!
Thanks

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im leaning towards elite personally. But the obessions have me interested!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice. I shot it as well. Very nice bow. Wanna try an obsession asap. Imo, they are two different animals but i am hearing a lot of noise from obession lately!

New Breeds GX2 as well as blade loom sweet as well

·
Archer
8,649 Posts
Elite will win this poll on AT, that outcome isn't in doubt. Personally New Breed would be my first choice followed by Obsession.

AT is currently the Elite fanboy HQ, a few more years and it will be as uncool to shoot an Elite on here as it's become to like Mathews. It's the AT circle of life.

·
Registered
13,423 Posts
Elite will win this poll on AT, that outcome isn't in doubt. Personally New Breed would be my first choice followed by Obsession.

AT is currently the Elite fanboy HQ, a few more years and it will be as uncool to shoot an Elite on here as it's become to like Mathews. It's the AT circle of life.
And the people who bash Elite will be shooting their bows in a few years if not sooner. It happens with every brand in the AT circle of life.

·
Registered
19,352 Posts
I went with Obsession this year. The Impulse bows are nice, but the cam chipping put me off.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol. I heard that. No cool factor needed here hahah. Just wanting to know what mose feel is the winner. Elite was very smooth. New Breed is making a strong showing as well imo. Shot the new halon. Not that impressed. My '94 widow recurve felt more asthetically pleasing lol

·
Registered
13,600 Posts
after selling my e-35 last week.

i'm either getting a i34 or another e-35 both in vais camo.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I wanted to vote for Elite and Obsession but could only pick one. I picked Obsession because I really like the shape of their bows and the camo looks awesome.

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
I shot the Impulse and Obsession and I'm ordering an Obsession M6.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
3%er
3,635 Posts
I shot Elite when Elite wasn't cool.

·
Registered
7,200 Posts
Can't vote as I'm on Tapatalk. I would say Obsession.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
If you click on the 3 dots in the top right corner, then hit web view, you can vote.

I don't believe there is a bad bow nowadays and Elite makes a nice bow. It comes down to personal preference. I was shooting Elites before they were the "in" bow to shoot but I just couldn't get along with the grip and moved on. I am now shooting Obsessions and on my second one and love them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 92 Posts