Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Old enough to know better
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bow was purchased in October of this year, it has less than 50 shots through it, been taken to the woods twice. I've looked it over real good, the only blemishes I see are in the groove of the track where the bolts set, other than that it's a 9 out of 10! It comes with the Crank assembly that I custom installed (handle will have to be removed to ship), Bowjax Mac Daddy String Stops, 12 Barnett Headhunter Bolts, 3 with 100 grain bullet points, 3 with Nockturnal Predator Green Nocks the rest are stock half moons, the bolts have been custom helically fletched with Fusion X vanes. It comes with the owners manual and box, the scope with bushwacker scope caps. Look at the photos, if you have questions PM me, I'm asking 700.00 tyd, to the lower 48 states only, paypal only, please have a decent purchase history through AT before trying to purchase, just trying to save my self some heartache. Please no trades or lowball offers, I have well over a 1000.00 tied up in it, someone is getting a great deal! The bow was sighted in with this setup, Barnett Headhunters 22" with 3-3" Fusion X Vanes, 100gr bullet points with Predator Nocks, total weight 445 grains, bow was sighted in at 399 fps ( it will have to be disassembled to ship so it will need to be resighted) DSCN0254resize.jpg Barnett Ghost 420 Cocker holder.jpg IMG_1167.jpg IMG_1169.jpg IMG_1168.jpg

·
Old enough to know better
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold pending Payment!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.