Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Black RH Carbon air 32 ECS. The strings are going to be due to replaces as they have some pretty good fuzzing. The bow also has some paint chips around the grip, I think due to my wedding ring rubbing on it. I have 70# limbs on the bow but also have a set of 60# limbs that have maybe 100 shots on them. I am asking $850 shipped tyd as is with your choice of 60 or 70# limbs. If you want both limbs add $75. I can also build a set of strings for it. I have limited string colors and am not a professional string builder but I do a decent job building strings. If you want me to build a set of strings add another $50. So $850 for bow as is with one set of limbs $900 with new strings, $925 with both limbs and factory strings, or $975 with both limbs and new strings. PM me for pics, or I'll try to post them up later. No Trades at this time.

·
Registered
14,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
still available. shoot me a pm with your email or number and I'll send you some pictures. Prices are all obo and I do have limited amount of extra accessories laying around if you want to have the bow setup and tuned before being shipped.

·
Registered
14,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a black gold 5 pin flashpoint or a 5 pin spot hogg real deal, a ripcord ace micro or a code red and possibly some stabilizers I can put on for a package deal if anyone wants.

·
Registered
14,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have a Black RH Carbon air 32 ECS. The strings are going to be due to replaces as they have some pretty good fuzzing. The bow also has some paint chips around the grip, I think due to my wedding ring rubbing on it. I have 70# limbs on the bow but also have a set of 60# limbs that have maybe 100 shots on them. I am asking $850 shipped tyd as is with your choice of 60 or 70# limbs. If you want both limbs add $75. I can also build a set of strings for it. I have limited string colors and am not a professional string builder but I do a decent job building strings. If you want me to build a set of strings add another $50. So $850 for bow as is with one set of limbs $900 with new strings, $925 with both limbs and factory strings, or $975 with both limbs and new strings. PM me for pics, or I'll try to post them up later. No Trades at this time.
Price drop $800 for the bare bow with one set of limbs. Just PM me if you want both limbs, new strings, setup bow or whatever else and we can work out the details.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts