Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a 2017 Carbon Defiant with 60# limbs, #3 cam (28-30), Black Riser championship red limbs. Bow is in great condition and shoots very nicely. A couple very small paint chip spots on the inner limbs as seen in picture. Beautiful bow great for 3D/league or spot and stock hunting. Strings and cables are in excellent condition. I am asking $750 via PayPal firm. Only trade I would consider would be for a RealmX in black or dark earth #60 preferred. Any questions or additional pictures please feel free to ask. Would like to see this nice bow at a good price go to a good home. Thanks.

6.jpg 3.jpg
2.jpg 1.jpg IMG_2713.jpg

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the bump I do really like the colored limbs, they look and feel very nice plus shoot great to boot. Unfortunately not many bows selling right now, not even at reduced price. If not, I guess I still have a very nice bow to shoot for league and hunt with. Mourning bump.
Bow is currently set at: 55 lbs, 28" DL, price is for bare bow only, PayPal, Insured with tracking, $750 TYD.
Thanks for looking and hope everyone has a great day.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$700 TYD-Great Price + new hat that goes with it and stickers via PayPal. Any takers? That is my bottom dollar.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Funds received and bow is sold to TWOROCKLEW. Greatly appreciated, I hope you enjoy this very nice shooting and looking bow. Thread closed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.