Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell my HCA Ascension. 60lbs limbs. Selling to purchase a 2018 Ascension as a dedicated indoor bow. The one I'm selling makes for an amazing Hunting and/or 3D bow. I'm willing to sell loaded, bare bow or somewhere in between.
It will be set to your DL before shipping.
I had the bow custom finished in Last Leaf Mojave Tactical with matching stabs and and strings. Strings were put on in September. They were made by Breathin, BCY Mercury in Tan and Buckskin. The bows finish is Kolorfusion so it's not going to peel or chip. Breathin also built the bow after it was refinished.
The pics below show the bow with a Black Gold Vengeance but it now has an AXT Carbon Carbon Carnivore. Fully micro-adjustable, including pins. Also has 2nd and 3rd axis adjustability.
The stabs are WickStick 12/10 micro-hunters with custom Mojave Tactical wraps from Onestringer. Weights are in black, brown and tan to match the finish. (I have a ton of weights but will need to hold on to some. Tell me what you need and we'll make it work.) Wick-Stick front and rear QD, the rear stab is on a Doinker V-Bar attachment. I only have one arm for the V-bar attachment.
Rest is an HHA Virtus. It works flawlessly.
On the bow now is a Ktech String Stop, this will replaced with factory stop before shipping along the Ktech Tech 1 back weight.
You can have your choice of the orange accessories as seen in the photos or I can put on black accessories if you prefer.
I adore this bow can't say enough great things about it but I need to thin the herd to focus on target archery for the time being.

Bare bow price: (includes limbsavers) $700
Loaded Price: $1000 (KTech items are not included but factory stop will be put back on)
Please PM any offers.
NO TRADES
For sale only

Attachments

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All PMs replied to.
Offers welcome! I won't be insulted. Worst I'll do is say no.
Thanks!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Partial or complete trades for target archery equipment would be extremely welcome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.