Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my 2017 Prevail 37 SVX #3. Currently set to A module (28" DL), but have B and C modules for 28.5" and 29", respectively. The original limb shocks are gone, I have BowJax Magnum in there now which are about a hundred times better. String is a 60X BCY-X Black/White/Red pinstripe, and I have an identical brand-new unopened backup set that I will include as well. As the pictures show, the Prevail's optional Stealth Shot string suppressor is installed with custom red bumper, and I've swapped the factory black shock rods with red as well as the cable slide. I also have the Shrewd Prevail locking side bar mount installed which I'll include, and can include the matte black single bar with quick disconnect for an additional $50 if interested. I'll also include the original factory cable slide and black shock rods, and can swap back to a black bumper if you prefer. Asking $950 shipped to continental US.

IMG_3384.jpg

IMG_3383.jpg

IMG_3385_3386.jpg

IMG_3387.jpg

IMG_E3323.jpg

Sorry, I'm not sure why the pictures of the bow are being rotated to landscape, the original files are portrait. I can take additional pictures if needed.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I realize that I forgot to list the draw weight in the description, and I don't know how to edit the title, because this thread isn't showing up in my thread list. It's 60# (50-60lb).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.