Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Restarting my thread - I have a Pse Carbon air 34 with 70 lb limbs that I’m looking to sell bare bow because I bought a new bow. This bow is in great condition it has a couple small blemishes just from hunting. This bow shoots awesome but I just didn’t love the thicker grip on it. Any questions please Pm me or text me I am very honest with any bow I’ve ever sold on here and I’m sure someone would be very happy with this bow for half the price of a brand new one! I’m dropping the price down to $750 to get this bow moving as my new one will be in on Friday. Text your questions to 603-801-3529. I will post pictures below

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Restarting my thread - I have a Pse Carbon air 34 with 70 lb limbs that I’m looking to sell bare bow because I bought a new bow. This bow is in great condition it has a couple small blemishes just from hunting. This bow shoots awesome but I just didn’t love the thicker grip on it. Any questions please Pm me or text me I am very honest with any bow I’ve ever sold on here and I’m sure someone would be very happy with this bow for half the price of a brand new one! I’m dropping the price down to $750 to get this bow moving as my new one will be in on Friday. Text your questions to 603-801-3529. I will post pictures below
worth every penny good luck selling!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Perry Hunter
2,281 Posts
What's the draw length?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can adjust these bows on the cam. Great price here and very smooth drawing bows. Free bump.

·
Perry Hunter
2,281 Posts
26 - 31.5.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Wow, great price!! I just paid $760 and didn’t get a case!!! Free bump for a great bow!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.