Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2018 Xpedition Denali
This is a like new bow that has only been lightly used at the range. I can honestly say that this is the smoothest drawing, nicest shooting bow I have ever owned. It blew my old Elite and my buddy’s Hoyts out of the water in every regard. My only complaint about this bow is that there are no 80 pound limbs available. So now I am selling this beauty to fund an 80 pound system.

IBO: 345 fps
ATA: 34.25 inches
Brace Height: 6.75 inches
Bow Weight (bare): 3.9 pounds
Draw Weight: 70 pounds
Draw Length: 29 inches (Modular* (.5” Increments) *No bow press required - XS Plus Cams adjustable from 28.5-31”)
Let Off: 80%
Color: Molten Black Riser, Black Limbs, Red Accents

Accessories:
Stabilizer: Apex Gear Carbon Core Offset Stabilizer
Rest: QAD Ultrarest LD
Arrows: Easton FMJ 340s (Ready to shoot, ½ dozen 548 grains finished weight with 4” four fletch, ½
dozen 517 grains finished weight with 2.5” four fletch). Field tips included.

Black Eagle Carnivore 250s (0.001 straightness) (Ready to shoot, 9 arrows 569 grains with 4’
four fletch and brass inserts). Field tips included.

Prices are TYD (insured), but DO NOT include PayPal fees (please be aware of this prior to purchase).

Bare Bow: $675
Bow + Accessories: $800
Bow + Accessories + Arrows: $925

Trades: These are the ONLY trades I am interested in; 29 inch draw, 80 lbs. draw weight, and solid or optifade colors only please!

Prime Centergy Hybrid, Hoyt RX-1, & Elite Impulse 34.

Bow and arrow Compound bow Bow Bicycle part Archery

Compound bow Tree Wood Art

Bicycle part Bicycle wheel Bicycle drivetrain part Bicycle tire Bicycle accessory

Stairs Furniture

Compound bow Technology Microphone

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Bump for a great bow!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TTT. PMs responded to. Please recognize that this is not an OBO listing at this time.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Waiting to hear back from the bow shop since the receipt doesn't have a model year. I have attached the receipt and it was marketed as a 2018 to me. I have covered my PII and left the rest of it unredacted. I will edit the post if it turns out differently, but any sale might also be put on hold based on the response of Daybreak.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Adam (owner at Daybreak) got back to me.

According to him the bow is from the first run of the 2018 model year based on his order records. He said Xpedition did not start serving cables at the ATR until after they had shipped a couple runs. Adam said he will confirm everything with the Xpedition rep next week.

In short this is a 2018 Denali.

·
Registered
905 Posts
17 or 18 its an awesome shooting bow!
You could probably tell with the serial. My 2016 xcentric serial ends with 16.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Black Friday sale... price drop to $630. After today the price goes to $650. This is not OBO.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sold. Please delete this thread.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.