Archery Talk Forum banner
  • Enter in this new Contest Sponsored by Walmart for your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local dealer had a new 2019 Ritual 30 that had just came in the shop. I shot it next to the original ritual and it feels great and you can tell the slight weight difference. Other than that the both shot the same to me. Quiet, dead in the hand, smooth draw. 30” ata and 4.1 lbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
My local dealer had a new 2019 Ritual 30 that had just came in the shop. I shot it next to the original ritual and it feels great and you can tell the slight weight difference. Other than that the both shot the same to me. Quiet, dead in the hand, smooth draw. 30” ata and 4.1 lbs

Did you chrono them? Curious is speed is same or if 30 might edge out the 33. I know the 33 is rated higher, but can't always go by that...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn’t get time to. I am curious as well

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
I would imagine it will be a popular bow. So is this Elites shortest ata bow ever made, I’m thinking it is?

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Would love to see some pics

·
Registered
19,415 Posts
Would love to see some pics
I took this at Lancaster Archery the other day. To me it was an exact downsized replica of the standard Ritual. This one was Realtree Edge, I didn’t like all the bright green in it, the Xtra looks better.
6F7F1AC9-2ECE-4414-B33D-6325EF1129AD.jpeg

·
Registered
255 Posts
Good marketing by Elite to help fix their dealer relations this year by allowing their dealers to be the first ones to release the new product to the consumer.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Good marketing by Elite to help fix their dealer relations this year by allowing their dealers to be the first ones to release the new product to the consumer.

Not quite sure about that. Local dealers here didn’t even know there was a new bow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
255 Posts
Not quite sure about that. Local dealers here didn’t even know there was a new bow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I saw my local dealer post a photo on Facebook with an in store photo saying in stock this afternoon but has since been taken down. I think I may have came to a conclusion a bit too soon lol. Would be a good idea though to have their dealers do the release to up in person sales over internet ordering to help repair the noted disgruntlement from local bow shops.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Except for one pic on here, this bow seems to be a ghost. I don't understand it. I'm not trying to be negative in any way because I'm really interested. Just seems like zero promo for this and limited amount of dealers have them in hand.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I'm kinda hoping the low-key, short ata, bow release is just kinda like hey if u want a 30" ata here it is... Then they come out with a 34-35" with same grip as ritual, draws like v37, 335+ ibo (and hits it) for their 2019 flagship.

And give it a good name while we're at it

And camo limbs to match the riser for Christ's sake

·
Registered
10,652 Posts
Maybe they are getting them to the dealers and then they will promo them. Then you can actually go and buy one or shoot one and check it out.

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
I saw my local dealer post a photo on Facebook with an in store photo saying in stock this afternoon but has since been taken down. I think I may have came to a conclusion a bit too soon lol. Would be a good idea though to have their dealers do the release to up in person sales over internet ordering to help repair the noted disgruntlement from local bow shops.

My brother (head bow tech at SunRys Archery) posted the pic on FB and was told to take it down by their Elite rep until the official release on Thursday. The Ritual 30 will be a fantastic option for the short ATA crowd. I dont really care for bows under 32" ATA but this one definitely has my attention.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
eBay already has one for sale. So much for waiting on the release. Lol

I do like the looks of it. If it hits IBO rating, I'll probably own one.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Nnn

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
I know some will think I'm still just being negative but I hope they really get an exciting bow out there for their new flagship. To me this is disappointing. If I already own a ritual why would I even consider just a difference of 21/2 inches in length. Just my .02 worth..

1 - 20 of 109 Posts