Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 6.58.16 PM.png

Just noticed this post on the PSE Facebook page..... 2019 Target Bows?????

Any ideas?

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Looks like hunting bows with target sights to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like hunting bows with target sights to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I was referring to the message and not the picture....:wink:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My guess is a Perform X 37 or 38.
Possible.... the Perform X 3D is 36"....Mathews has their TRX 38 and shooters have taken a liking to that ATA size. PSE seems to be following the Mathews trend in Bow releases as for as ATA goes (eg. Evolve 28 vs Triax.)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Possible.... the Perform X 3D is 36"....Mathews has their TRX 38 and shooters have taken a liking to that ATA size. PSE seems to be following the Mathews trend in Bow releases as for as ATA goes (eg. Evolve 28 vs Triax.)
Plus, I've heard the Shootdown is going away, which is their 37" target bow.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Can't understand that one if it's true. It's a nice platform.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
I seriously doubt the Shootdown goes away, it has been our best seller of the 3 new target bows. More than likely just upgrades to the 3 and maybe a replacements for the Supra and Phenom, they have had a pretty long run for PSE.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I seriously doubt the Shootdown goes away, it has been our best seller of the 3 new target bows. More than likely just upgrades to the 3 and maybe a replacements for the Supra and Phenom, they have had a pretty long run for PSE.
Actually been seriously thinking of replacing my Evolve 35 with a Shootdown.

·
Registered
16,959 Posts
That would be a negative. PSE was making short ata bows long before now. I still have a mint condition 2008 super short, 26" ata, with the HF cam.....killer bow.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I could be wrong. Just repeating what I've been hearing around the rumor mill.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Russiaʻs Anton Bulaev beat out Braden Gallenthien by 5 points in Salt Lake City for the Bronze medal using a PSE Shootdown. Dan Jasa has also shot very well using a Shootdown. I too question if PSE would actually discontinue their non-shoot through riser bow.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I don't see Stephan shooting that bow next season... seems more like a 3D or hunting bow with target setup...

·
NC ASA Director
36,016 Posts
They unveil the new target lineup at the Classic every year. It should be next weekend.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts