·
Bowhunt/Homebrew have FUN
24,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CONGRATS TO TEAM #4 Turkey Slayers
278.3750 Total Points
winning team.JPG
View attachment Winning Team.pdf

When you see these boys on the boards - give em' a SHOUT OUT!!!!!!

Well this was one for the ages...not only was overall enrollment down, but those who did participate fought up-hill battles with travel bans/restrictions, park closures, etc...but that didn't stop the 54 contestants from getting after some thunder-chickens this Spring.

This year saw 54 contestants disbursed across 9 teams and 21 registered Toms bite the dust. A few contestants registered multiple birds, but only the best single bird could be scored.

kshusker from team Cut'n, Srut'N Quarantine' n registered the heaviest bird of the contest at 25lbs. 4oz.
olemossyhorns from team Corona Yelpers-19 registered the bird with the longest beard at 11.3125 inches.
0nepin from team Turkey Slayers registered the bird with the longest spurs at 1.5" and 1.437 inches.
0nepin's tom was the highest scoring tom of the contest at 76.125 points.

Check out some of the hero shots .....
https://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5850273

I hope all who participated enjoyed themselves and plan to return with a friend or two next Spring. I also encourage everyone to keep your eyes peeled for the Annual Deer Contest as registration is right around the corner in July.

Thanks again!!

Joe

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
I always have a great time hunting Spring Turkeys! Thanks for running the contest and congrats to the winning team.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts