Archery Talk Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Some of you guys are good! We have 3 guesses within 2" either way and 1 guess that is within a half inch!

Nobody has nailed it yet though, I'll post the score I got tomorrow night, and I got my buddy to score it so I didn't have a biased number. He came up a half inch bigger than my number so we must be close.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
My score was 132 2/8".

My buddy scored him at 132 6/8" without knowing what I scored him at.

Several of you got very close! Next time I shoot one I need to have a prize ready for the person that gets the closest. Thanks for playing along guys!

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
that is a thick necked deer right there.
Easily the biggest bodied deer I've ever put on the ground. I wish we had a scale at the place I shot him...he was NOT light.

I saw him at 10a that day right behind a doe. He hung with her within 100 yards of me pretty much all day...running off every buck that came through the area. All rutted up.

·
Registered
9,825 Posts
Easily the biggest bodied deer I've ever put on the ground. I wish we had a scale at the place I shot him...he was NOT light.

I saw him at 10a that day right behind a doe. He hung with her within 100 yards of me pretty much all day...running off every buck that came through the area. All rutted up.
What a great experience.

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
He's not real wide, decent tine length, low on mass, I'm gonna guess 116-120. I have a buck very similar. He scored 118
20210308_135714.jpg

21 - 38 of 38 Posts