1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Elite Rezult
Silver Alloy color
60lb limbs
Has newer BCY strings/cables, few hundred shots on them barely any wear. One small ink mark on the string, came from a sharpie. Its just under the peep (shown in photos). I do not have the factory strings anymore.

Bow shoots great, just going a different direction this season. Looking to sell, or Trade for a Mathews TRX (36, 38, or 40).

Its in great shape with very little signs of wear. Only two areas that I want to address;
The first is a small paint chip on the bottom cam. No serious abrasion or rough spot, just tiny paint spot missing. As shown in photos, its very small, less than size of a ball point.
The second mark is on the front of the riser, near the top of the grip. Small indent, was bumped against something along the way. Very small, pictures show this area also.
You might not notice either of these at first glance, but I wanted to be transparent. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I can send more photos if desired.

For $975TYD - you will get the bow, plus the new version of Nock On Elevate rest (goes for 200$ new) as shown in the photo.
or
$875 bare bow.

Either option includes the original box, and manual from elite. No decal or hat.

PM message here, or text 518-572-2152 for photos, etc.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.