Archery Talk Forum banner

*** 2021-22 THE Pennsylvania Thread ***

295421 9120
I saw the trail cam pic perry24 posted of the buck with some decent antler growth so it seemed like a good time to start a new thread for 2021-22.

In a new segment this year, fullmoon will be hosting a weekly webinar where he talks tips, tricks, and even gives hints as to the general coordinates of his favorite honey holes. 😁
1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Ad Meliora
20,697 Posts
An apple or two isn't bad for them at all but if they gorge on them,they can easily die.Horses have a very sensitive digestive system.Too much grass,too early in the year can founder them,which can be a death sentence.Too much grain will also kill them.You really have to keep an eye on what they eat and how much.
Wish you could explain that principle to morons who “help” the deer by introducing unlimited corn middle of winter.

·
Ad Meliora
20,697 Posts
Between the music, gentle splashing of water, and other soft nature sounds, I almost fell asleep. 😴

That buck about the two minute and 15 second mark looks to have some potential.
Not sure if that’s good or bad…I don’t like when videos blare at me, each time their own.

I’m hoping he turns into something decent, that’s good growth for May in our area.

·
Ad Meliora
20,697 Posts
Off the hunting topic but wondering if any here have shot at the Lancaster Classic that is held in January or entertained the idea. The thought enters my head occasionally but I'm reluctant to give up hunting days when the season is winding down.

I have no delusions about being any actual competition...... more so just to give it a shot and check it off my archery to-do list. If I do it , regardless of outcome, I'll always hold the home basement archery championship title......at least at my house.
I’ve debated it too?

·
Ad Meliora
20,697 Posts
You can print the application from the website and grab a pink envelope at an sales location...strange as it sounds, the pink envelop is the key...the application itself can be cut out of the digest, photocopied, downloaded and printed, but send it in anything other than the pink envelope and you'll likely be SOL??
Gotcha.

Hopefully next year pink envelopes are just a memory.

1 - 20 of 182 Posts