Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 618 Posts

·
Registered
21,118 Posts
Aspade, looks like a blast! Have to try it next year.
MrO- hearing a lot of good things on the EVl’s, which model did you order? The evolve cams are awesome.
I switched to Black Eagle shafts, experimenting with 2 different weights of the same arrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21,118 Posts
Darrin, a tragedy beyond words. I can’t imagine. I feel so bad for you and your family.
He certainly was a testament to his upbringing, he lost his life performing a heroic deed.

·
Registered
21,118 Posts
Joe I was leaning over taking pics of him/her thru the balusters, when it started towards the house and rear stairs. I turned around to go inside and came face to face with another that had come up the stairs unheard behind me. We were about 5‘ apart when we noticed one another. it spun and was down to the landing then down to the ground before I opened the door. Never been that close before. Amazing animals, fast as heck and unbelievably athletic.

·
Registered
21,118 Posts
Last time up north, I sprayed my main plot (acre) My clover plot is doing well. I can’t decide what to plant this year, May just go back to clover there too. Oats last year were a total bust.

·
Registered
21,118 Posts
Check out Cold Stream Farm. Minnesota or Michigan if I recall correctly. I was pleased with their trees. Planted a ton of them over the years. Used to buy from a place in Pa but it’s no longer in business. I like Norway or White spruce, not a real fan of white pine, they tend to open up a lot as they mature.
have you planted bare root stock before?

·
Registered
21,118 Posts
Once again, trying something new in my main plot up north, about 1 acre.
Winter wheat, winter forage pea and tillage radish, then packed and a clover mix added on top.
My clover plot is doing pretty well, May spray the grasses next trip, we’ll see after I cut it last time up.
Sky Cloud Plant Plant community People in nature

1 - 20 of 618 Posts