Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 512 Posts

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
Me and Jake went out tonight despite heat. Opening day we have a tradition to always hunt together at our one spot. I’m 40 yds from him and never carry just go and watch. 615 we had 4 bucks come by him at about 15 yds. Perfect shot and 1 happy kid and dad
That'll definitely work. 👍

Makes for a quick season, unless you've got a pocketful of doe tags!

Pgh or Philly special regs area?

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
I remember buying Mepps spinners for fishing and seeing verbiage on the package that they would pay you something like a dollar to send in squirrel tails because they used the hair from the tails for spinners.
I do a lot of fly tying.

I've been known to stop and grab a fresh roadkill squirrel, especially a nice fox squirrel, every now and then, skin it out, and replenish my supplies.

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
WAY cool ! 👍

I'm ready to go! I will be shooting my Sears Hawk (52" Bear Black Panther labeled for Sears) with xx75 2018 Legacys and a Grizzly Instinct 3-blade head :) Was really hoping to have a new self bow built to go along with the primate arrows and stone points I have built but just didn't happen. I do have 3 bows going right now but just too close to season at this point ;) View attachment 7470462 View attachment 7470463 View attachment 7470464 View attachment 7470465

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
I generally support the PA Game Commission, but they recently graduated a class of new wardens (they are back to using that title).

I'm guessing somebody is a little overeager, fresh out of the academy.

Let us know how it plays out.

I'm also curious as to how 1500 acres relates to two cameras? 🤔

1 - 20 of 512 Posts