Archery Talk Forum banner
2481 - 2500 of 9115 Posts

·
Registered
12,041 Posts
Give it time and that deer will have been killed in every county in PA.
And every place where the mountain lion is looking in the sliding glass door . . .

Reactions: Perry24

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Got out yesterday and wiffed on a doe. Rushed the shot when another was running up incase it either bumped her out of my lane or stood infront of her. Ended up giving her a haircut but no blood. Saw three in the AM, 2 walking in for the afternoon and two in stand last night. Another doe that staying in cover or just out of range and a small 5pt that was tracking her but stopped to feed on a few acorns 10ft away....

·
Registered
12,041 Posts
Come Saturday I'll be in my stand unless it's raining. If the wind sucks . . so be it.

Reactions: Billy H

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Taking my nephew out today. Hope a buck walks past for him but a little warm. Was a lot of acorns there but they are probably about cleaned up by now.

·
Pay It Forward
26,529 Posts
Took a walk during lunch today and seems like someone took a Dyson to the forest floor...acorns are swallowed up, been getting plenty of hits on the Reveal, so I expected something, not this much though....

·
Registered
12,041 Posts
It is showing rain for Saturday in my area. Sunday is perfect…lol!
And I'll be in my stand in NJ come Sunday. Unless it's raining. LOL! (But right now it looks perfect.)

Reactions: Billy H and Perry24
2481 - 2500 of 9115 Posts