Archery Talk Forum banner
281 - 300 of 9121 Posts

· Pay It Forward
26,980 Posts
What about antlerless applications?
You can print the application from the website and grab a pink envelope at an sales location...strange as it sounds, the pink envelop is the key...the application itself can be cut out of the digest, photocopied, downloaded and printed, but send it in anything other than the pink envelope and you'll likely be SOL??

· Ad Meliora
20,841 Posts
You can print the application from the website and grab a pink envelope at an sales location...strange as it sounds, the pink envelop is the key...the application itself can be cut out of the digest, photocopied, downloaded and printed, but send it in anything other than the pink envelope and you'll likely be SOL??
Gotcha.

Hopefully next year pink envelopes are just a memory.

· <<<Aim Small Miss Small
5,325 Posts
Bought mine the 15th and it showed up yesterday.
I never had an issue buying my kayak launch permits online, figured this would be the same since it was all merged. Wanted to get a couple of DMAP tags in my area, so literally completed my online transaction for my PA license, bear tag, archery stamp and 2 DMAP tags at 12:13:25 AM on 06/14. Just hung up with PALS, and this transaction is still showing as "processing".

This isn't a USPS issue, its a PALS issue.

· Registered
spoon & crockpot proud member......killing tomorrows trophys today
34,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #290 ·
My packet arrived today…I purchased mine and Ty’s at the same time, but his was not in the big envelope…guessing his will be along shortly.
The term "efficiency" has never been synonymous with the PA process.

· Registered
spoon & crockpot proud member......killing tomorrows trophys today
34,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #295 ·
Have heard rumors about that. Does anyone know what they’re thinking about doing?
Well…..the PGC would like to take over the antlerless tag process and they now have the on-line system to support taking it over. But a change will require the PA legislature to shift the control to them. Can’t see it happening any time soon but hope I am wrong.

· Registered
12,492 Posts
I was wondering g how do you like the pse EVL 34
I'll let you know. Orders are months behind. Lancaster says it probably won't arrive before September.

· Registered
12,492 Posts
I can't tell you the last time I bought my license in a store. The only agent close to me is Wal-Mart and Dicks and I don't set foot in either. It took me about 10 days to get my license from PALS this year. Definitely slower than usual so I'm not sure what they were doing but mostly I've never had an issue.

281 - 300 of 9121 Posts