Archery Talk Forum banner

801 - 820 of 978 Posts

·
Registered
8,182 Posts
This is pretty entertaining. All the guys "in the know" are calling out all the other guys that are "in the know" saying they are wrong. I bet the guys at Bowtech that actually know are getting a good laugh at this thread.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I heard 335 and 345 but its purely speculation that I have heard
I'm all for smooth and all, but let's not go slower. Can't we stay at 350 fps and expect some sort of resistance at some point in the draw? It is a speed bow, right?

·
Registered
643 Posts
I'm all for smooth and all, but let's not go slower. Can't we stay at 350 fps and expect some sort of resistance at some point in the draw? It is a speed bow, right?
Same here!!! I was hoping for 350+, if not I’ll be purchasing a new SR6.

Reactions: Bowenagain

·
Registered
Bowtech Reign 7, Bowtech Revolt X
76 Posts
Add me to that list too. 34-36” at 7-7.5” BH I’ll order right now.
Why don't people wanting these specs get a Reckoning?.. 35" ATA 7" BH with deadlock technology... available in hunting or target finishes.

·
Dirty North Archery
2,174 Posts
Why don't people wanting these specs get a Reckoning?.. 35" ATA 7" BH with deadlock technology... available in hunting or target finishes.
Agreed. That bow is a tack driver. Perfect specs and with that reflex riser, it holds on target like a rock. It literally is what everyone is asking for I that length ATA. Not to mention, it has a sliding draw stop. This is great for fine tuning letoff and DL. The other models use set post settings instead. I don't get it either

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,668 Posts
Yep and why I have the reckoning, the relvot x is a great bow but I prefer the longer ATA

·
Registered
8,182 Posts
It's number one on my list for 2021.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Just wish they would re-work the reckoning with the same type of specs, more parallel limbs, revised riser and a 75# option, and a bit quieter. The reckoning is a great bow the way it is.

801 - 820 of 978 Posts